We are thrilled to share the news that Salesforce has been ranked number one in six categories on the annual RIS Software LeaderBoard!
We are happy to be recognized by RIS News, which has been chronicling the retail technology industry for decades, but we’re even more gratified that the results are driven by evaluations from the people whose voices matter the most — retailers themselves.
RIS News surveys many hundreds of retailers; those evaluations are converted into a customer satisfaction score, which is the foundational element of the LeaderBoard. The final ranking is comprised of scores for ten individual criteria including return on investment, total cost of ownership, innovation, quality of support, and more.
Salesforce ranked number one in the following categories:
- Top vendors among tier one retailers
- Leader in recommendation by tier one and mid-size retailers
- Customer satisfaction among large vendors
- Technology innovation by tier one and mid-size retailers
- Software reliability by tier one and mid-size retailers
- Ease of administration and maintenance by tier one and mid-size retailers
Additionally, Salesforce ranked number two overall among the LeaderBoard 20, which takes into account 50 different criteria.
Customers, Customers, Customers
There are two things in particular we’d like to call out here. One is that leading retailers are recommending Salesforce to other retailers. That’s a powerful validation of our commitment to innovation and customer success. Our customers — we call them Trailblazers — are at the heart of everything we do. These relationships are true partnerships based on a shared drive to succeed and grow.
Second, we never rest on our laurels when it comes to technology innovation. We know that consumer behavior and shopping habits are evolving faster than you can keep up. That’s why we’re constantly adding leading-edge capabilities to our retail offerings. Just a few recent examples:
- Customer 360, a new way for companies to connect their Salesforce apps for a unified cross-channel experience. Using a single ID, retailers can enable every system to recognize a customer regardless of engagement channel or how they identify themselves
- Smart, AI-based site search with Einstein Search for Commerce, enabling far superior product findability
- Smarter merchandising and product grouping with Einstein Predictive Sort
- B2B Commerce which delivers exceptional ecommerce experiences for business customers
- Personalize Shopper Marketing empowers retailers to transform every marketing interaction (email, web, in-store, etc.) into a connected and personalized experience
- Deliver Any Channel Service gives retailers the insights they need to resolve issues in the shopper’s channel of choice.
Salesforce For Retail, which powers digital commerce for some of the world’s biggest brands, is a key component of the Salesforce Customer Success Platform, which includes marketing, service, analytics, and much more.