We identify the most effective and efficient route for achieving the client’s business outcomes. We will execute every phase of the project, from an initial design prototype to an iterative configuration of the business processes and user interface, data migration, functional testing, user acceptance testing, training and deployment.
We do this by engaging you from the very start – when we analyze current processes and define requirements. We want you involved in this phase to ensure everyone is on the same page, with a full understanding of where you are and where you want to go.
Your solution needs to be able to grow and adapt as your organization grows and your needs change. When we plan your implementation, we always keep scalability in mind, working with you on a Salesforce system maintenance strategy, so your solution can evolve with you over time.
Our testing team participates during the requirements gathering phase to ensure that use cases are written with the big picture in mind, and the team tests each phase as if they are the user, actually performing tasks for your organization.
We involve your stakeholders by training them as early in the process as possible. This gives them a chance to test the solution and get familiar with it before launch. By getting stakeholders involved sooner, we gain valuable feedback and user buy-in while giving them the advantage of learning the system sooner.
Integrations and System Maintenance
Our Salesforce system maintenance and implementation services include:
- Integration with on premise applications like Legacy Systems, ERP, Accounting Systems, and Databases,
- Integration with outside cloud based frameworks like Boomi, Jitterbit, and Informatica,
- Service orchestrations built on Java, XML, JSON, XSLT, SOAP, REST, SQL/SOQL, lightning web components, Aura, and APEX
As your business grows and evolves, your Salesforce instance needs to do the same. Salesforce is an integral part of your company, we can ensure it’s maintained and prepared for growth.
- Augment Your Salesforce Team – If you already have an internal Salesforce admin, it is unlikely he or she will know all aspects of all the different Salesforce products. Alternative Solutions has teams specialized on different products which can support your team when needed.
- Stay Up-To-Date With Salesforce – Salesforce has three update releases per year. As a valued partner, we know the implications of each update, and how it could impact your business, which is why we perform ongoing Salesforce system maintenance.
- Remote Salesforce Administration – Our customers look to supplement their existing set of Salesforce resources with a remote service that could provide comprehensive coverage in areas of system administration, 24×7 monitoring, issue resolution, proactive performance management and for on-demand consulting services. By engaging remote administration services, you gain peace-of-mind when it comes to operational uptime and availability of your resources.
- Salesforce applications.
Data Migration – Don’t leave that important historical data behind. The key to success with any CRM is data integrity. Our consultants will assist your company with identifying key historical data that has the greatest impact on your company and can help you with moving that data from your legacy platform to your new or existing salesforce instance.
Alternative Solutions has a pool of certified Salesforce professionals. We offer our customers a broad range of skills at various experience levels including:
- Business Analysts
- Project managers
- Delivery Managers
- Solution Architects
- Technical leads
- Integration experts
- UI Designers
- Support Analysts
- Development, Including Mobile