Our integration services include:
We identify the most effective and efficient route for achieving the client’s business outcomes. We will execute every phase of the project, from an initial design prototype to an iterative configuration of the business processes and user interface, data migration, functional testing, user acceptance testing, training and deployment.
Integrations and System Maintenance
- Integration with on premise applications like Legacy Systems, ERP, Accounting Systems, and Databases,
- Integration with outside cloud based frameworks like Boomi, Jitterbit, and Informatica,
- Service orchestrations built on Java, XML, JSON, XSLT, SOAP, REST, SQL/SOQL, lightning web components, Aura, and APEX
As your business grows and evolves, your Salesforce instance needs to do the same. Salesforce is an integral part of your company, we can ensure it’s maintained and prepared for growth.
- Augment Your Salesforce Team – If you already have an internal Salesforce admin, it is unlikely he or she will know all aspects of all the different Salesforce products. Alternative Solutions has teams specialized on different products which can support your team when needed.
- Stay Up-To-Date With Salesforce – Salesforce has three update releases per year. As a valued partner, we know the implications of each update, and how it could impact your business.
- Remote Salesforce Administration – Our customers look to supplement their existing set of Salesforce resources with a remote service that could provide comprehensive coverage in areas of system administration, 24×7 monitoring, issue resolution, proactive performance management and for on-demand consulting services. By engaging remote administration services, you gain peace-of-mind when it comes to operational uptime and availability of your Salesforce applications.
- Data Migration – Don’t leave that important historical data behind. The key to success with any CRM is data integrity. Our consultants will assist your company with identifying key historical data that has the greatest impact on your company and can help you with moving that data from your legacy platform to your new or existing salesforce instance.
Alternative Solutions has a pool of certified Salesforce professionals. We offer our customers a broad range of skills at various experience levels including:
- Business Analysts
- Project managers
- Delivery Managers
- Solution Architects
- Technical leads
- Integration experts
- UI Designers
- Support Analysts
- Development, Including Mobile
70 West Madison Street,
Three First National Plaza, Suite 1400
Chicago, Illinois 60602
201 East 5th Street,
19th Floor (The PNC Center)
Cincinnati, OH 45202
3399 Peachtree Road NE,
Atlanta, GA 30326
2550 Meridian Boulevard,
Franklin, TN 37067